燃火者 Firebrand - Support Firebrand
该配装最后更新于：1 月 20, 2024；并已与以下版本同步：11 月 28, 2023 patch.
A support Firebrand build for WvW. Provides a large amount of Stability，powerful healing, cleansing and boon support.
技能 Skill Bar
- 武器变体 Weapon Variants
- 利斧 provides excellent CC but at a short range
- Recommended for smaller numbers
- 技能变体 Skill Variants
- ：large numbers or if rez is unneeded
- ：smaller numbers
模板代码 Template Code
装备变体 Equipment Variants
- 治疗 infusions are also a viable choice
- personal food option
- Focus on using your pages for your highest value skills: Epilogue Eternal Oasis，Chapter 4 Stalwart Stand 和 Epilogue Unbroken Lines
- Avoid using the final charge of
- Stunbreaking aliies
- - if applicable
- Condition clear
- Primary boon support
- Cover boon support
- This build has high passive defense
- This build has no mobility skill access
- This builds has high active defense
- While your active defenses are strong, they are ideally saved for your group and not used selfishly
- can be prioritized over ，but only if your entire party is in range and not stunned (or not in range of )
Active defense priority
- Apply Stability before allies get caught by enemy CC
- When using cover the application by applying other boons immediately after the cast
- is ideal for this
- Avoid overlapping multiple Stability sources on your party, both your own and other players
- The final charge of is very powerful, but should be conserved for use when all other Stability are expended
- Enemy CC is most likely to land when they spike your group, your group is moving through theirs, or your group is moving away from theirs.
- is your group stunbreak, use its charges very carefully - the cooldown is too long to waste them
- Allies are most likely to be CCed at the same times they need Stability or while they are the focus target.
- Turn your camera, make use of a “Look Behind” keybind and listen to voice communications to pay attention to caught allies.
- Give them additional support after stunbreaking as needed
Signet of Mercy
- Watch for low allied health bars to enable precasting (Using the skill before an ally is downed so that it finishes casting on them as soon as they do go down)
- Give yourself quickness with before beginning the cast
- Cover the cast with Stability ( 或 only - the others are too slow)
- Make sure to communicate over voice comms. Broadcast that you are beginning, casting and finishing the rez, include the name of the person being rezzed if possible.
- If another player with a higher priority calls they are rezzing at the same time, cancel the rez (“Stow Weapon” keybind or Escape button while in a Tome skill) and communicate the fact you are cancelling.
- You have limited condition clear compared to other supports, focus on using yours when allies have Immobilize
- Avoid using the final charge of unless absolute necessary to help yourself or your party survive
Condition clear priority
- Use before crossing the enemy group to isolate players
- Use your CC when:
- Your group calls a spike:
- Winds -
- Wells - +
- Shades -
- Traps - +
- On top of enemy downs (while alive players are on top of them)
- Enemy groups moving defensively while your group is pushing
- Your group calls a spike:
- Be careful when healing others, 和 are powerful heals but can easily leave you out of position if misused
- Give yourself quickness with before casting
- Defensive boons like Protection 或 Aegis should be prioritized when your group is on the defensive
- Offensive boons like Might 和 Quickness should be prioritized when your group is on the offensive
- Especially as your group spikes, try to always use a charge of
Primary boon priority
- Cover boons are low value boons applied to soak strips instead of critical boons like Stability
- While most boon rips randomly choose from the boons on a target, boon corrupts always work on a first in, last out priority.
- This means that cover boons should be applied after primary boons when possible
Cover boon priority
- Under General Options / User Interface check Always show squad health bars 和 Always show party health bars。 These will make it much easier to keep track of who needs your support.
- Also under General Options / User Interface turn on Thick party health bars
- Thick squad health bars can be used too as a matter of personal preference, but is not recommended for large numbers
- Under Squad Options uncheck View as a grid。 This will allow you to keep track of your allies' boons, conditions and health, enabling a better decision-making and skill management.